Raft Size: 2′ x 4′
Available in 18-site, 36-site, and 72-site configurations.
These Beaver Plastics Lettuce Rafts are designed for, and recommended by the manufacturer to be used in plant cultivation. Most commonly used within a Deep Water Culture “floating raft system” setting. Traditional float systems utilize foam boards brought over from the construction industry. The ongoing debate on whether or not these repurposed materials are safe for growing plants, which are ultimately being used for human consumption is interesting. Many of these products contain fire retardant chemicals and other additives, very useful in protecting and insulating your home, but the long term effects on humans is questionable. We use these boards in our own systems, to feed our family and friends, we think you should too! Plus, no more dedicating your weekends to drilling thousands of holes.
Lettuce Raft Additional Benefits:
- “Sealed Surface Technology” Resist water and root penetration
- Resist root penetration- keeping the roots intact for transplanting
- Specialized cell shape to encourage roots to bind together with the soil into a single plug
- Are built to last and have dependable durability and longevity
- Offer a cost effective system
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR QUANTITY PURCHASE. Email us for pricing quotes